BikeShasta.org is embarking in 2014 on an ambitious campaign to build over 100 miles of world-class, multi-use trail in the greater Mount Shasta Area.
We’ve identified five priority trail systems to focus our work around :
- Town to Ski Park Trail: 19.55 miles
- Gateway Phase 2 Trails: 17.39 miles
- Shasta Dunsmuir Link Trail: 21.39 miles
- Sisson Callahan Loop: 22.3 miles
- Castle Lake to Lake Siskiyou Trail: 11.8 miles
With the existing 10 mile Gateway Network, we’ve designed a 102.89 mile multi-use trail system.